Post by Sailor Earth on Dec 1, 2005 6:06:17 GMT -5
My mum got it with another magazine, we've got the same ones from the first 3 movies (Panini or whatever it is, LOL!). The annoying thing is collecting the stickers... and making sure you don't get the same ones (I've got heaps of PoA ones on my bedside table, hehe!)
I want to get the poster book though... I'm sure there might be some good stuff in there...
Post by touchmypreciousthings on Dec 5, 2005 6:54:16 GMT -5
ok *takes deep breath* Now remember, i havent read the books so i dont have any emotional ties to characters etc and im not a "massive" fan, like i am with LOTR so it may be why im missing some things
1. I dont like Hermoine AT ALL. Her character lacks anything, and is very confusing, and well, I can't handle her holier then thou attitude and know it all crap. (i understand she works hard cause shes half muggle etc but it just goes beyond that) Plus at the Yule Ball, i have no idea how she got SO SO upset at Ron so quickly, there must have been a deleted scene cause one minute shes walking away in a snoot the next she's crying and yelling that her ruined her night, uhm maybe IGNORE HIM?...but i digress.
2. Harry is supposed to be like really good right? So why is it everytime something happens, he screws it up or blacks out or like, doesn't REALLY know what to do, yet at the end of the movei can hold his own with Voldermort. Its like they pick and choose for him to be weak and then strong. Not that im saying he has to be Mr know it all, but its like he sometimes seems to know NOTHING. Why didn't he use his animal talking thingy (i forgot its name) to talk to the dragon, no one else could have done that, or the little psycho jellyfish things in the water. Its like, he has all these amazing talents but he does nothing with them it seems...
3. So ok we find out that Malfoy Sr is a voldermort ally. Why does Harry not tell Dumbledore this so he can go arrest him? Or at least go and kick the shit out of Draco?
4. Why was Draco in it for only 3 minutes? I like the annimosity between them and when Harry gives it to him and this time it was like he's some sooky la la that does nothing.
5. I wish we had more "classroom" scenes, i like seeing all the magic spells an so fort.
on the other hand
i thought the specil effects were AMAZING, Ron was good comedy (and his brothers) and was a good story, but i dont know, sometimes it still looks hokey for all its wonderful attributes.
but just my opinion!
one moment in time defines a friendship of a lifetime...